Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank
Saturday, June 25 • 8pm
@ Baltimore Rock Opera Society
Crawling out from the deep, darkish dungeons of social responsibility, this monster science could not ruin, the swankiest get together in Baltimore returns! Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank!
After a a few-calendar year hiatus, the Swanktacular is back IN-Human being to make you go bump in the night with an night that celebrates the search, sense, and sounds of typical monster films of the 50s and 60s. No will need to hold out for Halloween to get out your grease paint and fright wigs and join us for a monstrous night of excellent food and drink, new music, and a scary amount of money of fun(draising)! Major party food stuff and drink information coming before long!
All proceeds go towards helping BROS make rock operas, occasions, and proceed to operate in our HQ.
Normal Admission – $100
VIP Admission – $150
– Contains a distinctive pre-party supper from 6 PM – 8 PM at Peter’s Pour Home. Walking distance from the principal event with an open up bar of wine and beer, a exclusive signature cocktail, and supper that includes a assortment of their delectable bar-fare appetizers and main entree.
Rock Operative supporting members delight in a just one-time $50 low cost on Basic Admission or VIP tickets.
Our key event will function:
– For our headliner the a single and only Rufus Roundtree and Da B’More Brass Manufacturing facility
– The BROS Residence Band playing common musical treats and epic bangers
– Protean Guides & Records DJing Baltimore’s finest selection of 50s and 60s Monster New music on vinyl
– A Swanky Silent Auction with items and services from local artists, companies, and gurus
– Terrifying food items, monster beverages & horrific sequels!
Be there and be terrified!
Resource website link