Billed as the the speediest, least complicated and most very affordable way to lay down Ceramic Protection on your car, Ceramic GWash shampoo is the initial new product or service to be launched into the extremely-new wanting Gtechniq customer range.
The crew at Gtechniq have invested quite a few days and nights building Ceramic GWash Shampoo and the end result is somewhat specific. Clear your car or truck to perfection and lay down up to 3 months ceramic protection at the exact same time.
GWash Shampoo – a car or truck shampoo with a change
If you’re anticipating this new shampoo to be very foamy, just since it is new, nicely it is time to feel once again! The fact is, there is often a little bit of an illusion with several automotive shampoos. The point is, much more suds and foam does not constantly necessarily mean it is going to be a much better carrying out products.
Ceramic GWash is concentrated to a amount that delivers a lower-sud output, but nevertheless exceptionally able when it arrives to cleaning the filthiest of surfaces. For a comprehensive clarification on this new product or service fall, check out the entire video clip from Gtechniq below.
NEW Solution – Ceramic GWash Shampoo
Gtechniq Ceramic GWash Shampoo From £7.75
H9.01 Weighty Lower is a heavy chopping compound ideal for the removal of hefty marring like Joe encountered on this Ferrari 360. Reducing deep scratches and the helpful removing of paint mists or sanding traces of up to 1,200 grain. With its abrasive grain, Large Slice 9.01 achieves an incredibly superior degree of minimize with an fantastic gloss stage and can be polished for extended intervals devoid of sticking. Suited for all sorts of paint (each gentle and scratch-evidence).
- Super-concentrated, all-in-a person vehicle shampoo
- Great cleaning electricity
- Highly developed small suds, highly lubricating method
- Lifts & captures grime particles from paintwork safely and securely
- Low swirl risk, minimising abrasion threat in clean phase
- Severe filth repellency
- Provides a hydrophobic coating
- Up to 3 months longevity
- Suitable for use on gloss, matt or satin finishes
Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Wash Mitt £12.25
Acquiring the proper clean mitt is vital for preserving the integrity of your vehicle’s crystal clear coat. The Gtechniq WM2 Microfibre Clean Mitt characteristics a thick pile that carefully lifts dirt and grime absent from the area of the automobile, encapsulating it in the fibres. This allows reduce accidental scratching and swirl marks usually incurred throughout the weekly wash. The gentle foam inner main soaks up huge volumes of h2o to guarantee the surface area is always very well lubricated, serving to the mitt glide across the paintwork.
- Comfortable, microfibre wash mitt with foam main
- 100% split varied size polyester strands ideal for contaminant launch
- Thick foam core soaks up suds for utmost clean likely
- Assists prevent swirls & scratches getting incurred all through the wash procedure
- Equipment washable
Gtechniq GWash v2 From £8.05
Re-formulated for 2022, GWash v2 from Gtechniq now will come with an extra surfactant and wetting agents, additional boosting this large-foaming shampoo which breaks the bond concerning highway grime and dirt on your motor vehicles paintwork. The new v2 method will aid to take out even much more dust than the first GWash, lubricating the grime particles to guarantee contamination is eradicated in the most secure achievable way. GWash v2 continues to be particularly formulated to do the job in harmony with Gtechniq’s vary of higher-high quality coatings like C1, C2 and EXO, ensuring most gloss retention is usually delivered.
- Higher-grade motor vehicle detailing shampoo
- High-foaming and lubricating performance
- pH neutral item
- Enjoyable, cherry fragrance
- Lubricates dust and contamination, building for a safer clean
- 100% biodegradable
- Designed to get the job done in harmony with Gtechniq C1, C2 & EXO
Visit Ultimate Finish for the very best motor vehicle care and detailing products from all-around the world!
Have a problem about any of our products and solutions? Email [email protected] or simply call 01474 360 360.
Our workforce is on hand, Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.