WABASH, Ind. (WANE) — Honeywell Arts & Leisure is internet hosting its annual 92 County Artwork Display in the Honeywell Centre Clark Gallery until eventually Feb. 15 and has announced the winning artists.
The 92 County Artwork Display capabilities artwork from 36 Hoosier artists supplying a variety of paintings, drawings and other artwork sorts. This show is sponsored by the Eclectic Shoppe.
A whole of 60 items had been put on screen out of the 135 entries submitted by 52 Hoosier artists for this opposition. Judging this year’s exhibition was Huntington University Division of Artwork & Style and design Chair and Associate Professor of Art Barb Michel.
The 92 County Art Present award-winning artists of 2021 contain:
- Most effective of Exhibit: Terri Buchholz, December in the City (Allen County)
- Sponsor’s Alternative: Mark Ober, Family members of Art (Allen County)
- Initially Area: Brenda Stitcher, Each and every Good Gift (Kosciusko County)
- 2nd Location: Kim Linker, Snowmobile Trail (Allen County)
- Third Area: Bonnie Jarboe, Innocence (Kosciusko County)
- Initially Area: Jerry Ginther, An additional Prolonged Day (Fulton County)
- Second Position: Jerry Ginther, Lane 2 at the Generate-Thru (Fulton County)
- 3rd Position: Susan Wenger, At Rest (Allen County)
- Other Art Kinds
- 1st Location: Mark Ober, Temper of the Interior Man (Allen County)
- 2nd Location: Diana Truthful, Calla Lilies (Allen County)
- Third Area: Elizabeth Wamsley, Woodland (Wabash County)
- Honorable Mentions
- Bonnie Jarboe, Cow (Kosciusko County)
- Dani Keifer, Looking at Self (Allen County)
- Diane Lehman, Night time Moves (Miami County)
- Mark Ober, Easterday (Allen County)
- Mark Ober, Spouse and children of Art (Allen County)
- Karen Rowland, Airship (Kosciusko County)
The Clark Gallery is open to the community Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Facial area coverings are expected when coming into the Honeywell Heart.
The 92 County Art Demonstrate will also be hosted on line at HoneywellArts.org/92-county and on the Honeywell Center Fb site.
Artwork may perhaps be purchased by calling the Honeywell Foundation Box Business Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 260-563-1102. Please be aware that 7% gross sales tax will be included to the value of the artwork. The Honeywell Foundation accepts various procedures of payment like check out, income, or charge. Checks should really be designed payable to the Honeywell Middle. Artwork may well not be eliminated from the Clark Gallery prior to the completion of the show.